Sunday, December 23, 2012

A New Columnist for This Blog - Diawa Bellic


A New Columnist for This Blog - Diawa Bellic 121223

We have enjoyed Yummy's articles and perspective on dance for over six months. I think it is very helpful for us all to hear different views on SL dancing. Now, Diawa Bellic has agreed also to write a column on dancing for the DANCE QUEENS blog. I am very pleased that she has decided to do this.

Many of you know Diawa for her hip-hop dancing, her burlesque performances, her support of the Barre HUD, her Freestyle dancing capabilities and her sometimes provocative way of doing things. One thing is for sure, Diawa always has an opinion.

Diawa will begin her column soon.

As with Yummy, Diawa has free reign to say what she thinks without my approval. I am sure some of the things she discusses and says I won't agree with, but that's what I want this blog to be ... an open forum for and about SL dancing.

If you want to contribute to the blog on a one-time basis or regularly, let me know. I only have two requirements. First, I have a low tolerance for demeaning a person for what they are, who they are or where they come from. Second, you need a thick skin. Even the safest of subjects can result in a challenging view. You can even write under a different name if you want.

:-))

xxx
Nottoo