Sunday, June 5, 2016

Important Message from Klark Harvy



It is with NO regret that i wish to announce to the Dance Community, my immediate sabbatical and pre-retirement from Dance in SL.

I would like to thank those who have opened their doors to me and allowed me to perform in some amazing venues.

I would like to thank all those who have contributed and supported the learning for students at JAPA in the Performing Arts.

I would like to thank all those artistes who have inspired me to keep going, when times were tough.

I would like to thank Dance Queens for being the source for all event announcements and developments in Dance.

I would like to thank all the dancers i have worked with, and all the choreographers who have shared with me their unique skills.

I would like to thank all my friends for the kick in the ass when needed and the saving arms when i have fallen.

I would like to thank all the music technicians who tirelessly "make it happen" for all who perform.

I would like to thank all my students for their belief and trust, and it has been an awe inspiring Journey to see dancers develop from Novice to Competence in all Performance Foundation skills.

I would like to thank all those who have  joined me in my element meditations, and i hope  helped a few find their Peace in this crazy fast world at times.

I would like to thank the SL Stage Platform, for allowing creativity in the Performing Art forms, to become known, enjoyed and  appreciated by so many.

I will rest for a few months from July to September, and in September, after my final commitment to perform at GB is completed, I will make my decisions regarding my future participation in Performance in SL.

JOURNEY will remain, and all its facets will still remain, at this time.
My involvement may be different, and will be clearer in September.

Have a great Summer, I wish you all good health and may you have many new inspired creations.

"To Dance is to speak, when there are no words"

Klark Harvy