Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Diddy Hyun on stage with her Kittens 'n' Tigers


The Waterfront Theatre is proud to present Diddy Hyun on stage with her Kittens 'n' Tigers.  Before I give you the details of this extraordinary show I would just like to share a few things with you, that we don't always get the time to say or share.

Dids isn’t just a superb Choreographer or someone who I met 9 years ago on here, she is one very special lady, someone who understands me a bit more than I understand myself and I wouldn't be where I am today in SL if if wasn't for her.  She is my rock, my mentor, my strength but most of all my best buddy RL and SL.

We sometimes forget to thank the ones that mean the most to us SO Miss Hyun before you hit the stage,
I just want to : -

Thank you for always giving me the extra push I need, your patience and understanding when my performances were going in the trash.
Thank you for  always believing in me.
Thank you for knowing when something is wrong with me
Thank you  for being the shoulder I can always depend on.

And on and on I could go, but time for the details of the dance show and I run and hide before she kicks my derriere for being soppy ♥ ♥

BUBS

THURSDAY  25th AUGUST 2.30 pm SLT
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tai/13/199/23