Saturday, February 15, 2014

Magician just starting up is looking for an assistant

James MacCloude (mac6572) sent us this;

Hello :-)


Magician just starting up is looking for an assistant


WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR IN AN ASSISTANT?

1. The most important thing is you love magic :-)
2. You must have been in Second Life for at least 2 months and are female
3. You must have a good knowledge of how Second Life works and how to move and control your avatar, and change outfits
4. you must be reliable and will attend rehearsals regularly.  If you cannot attend a rehearsal because of RL (I know it happens sometimes) please just send a IM and let me know
5. The only Linden dollars earned will be from tips.

If you are still interested in becoming an assistant then please contact James MacCloude (mac6572)  If I am not online then please send me a notecard with your full avatar name and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.


Thank you :-)

                      James MacCloude (mac6572)