Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gorean TImes - January 2014

Mily Sandalwood sent us following;

This article first appeared in Gorean Times  January 2014  issue.


Greetings Dear Readers

2014 on the calender and a new year for us all  I hope that the new year brings you all happiness and lots of  glorious moments.


I think when we move to a fresh year and new start it is natural to look back at the past year. in 2013 I had the great pleasure of interviewing  Aislynn Zimer, Karesinda Warwillow (eden) Taema Resident, Britt Derbyshire, Snow Mistwood, and Fiona Carter (Maia) Additionally 2  Free kindly agreed to let me interrogate them (I mean interview) about dance Sheik Al Oisans  (Master Oisans26 Foxtrot)  and Mistress Hope Chatterbox  I also  wrote 3 articles about dance and started the year off by having some dancers turn the tables on me and interview me.

Read more right HERE