Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Little More On The Syncing Issue

VikkiLynn Caproni sent this in.....


Hi ya'll.  I had sent this question before I saw your blog about the same question.. here's what I got back....

My question:  "Dancing has gotten worse in the synching area for awhile now. with all the new changes.  I am not technical minded... so I just want to know what steps to take to be able to synch my dancers again like I used to please."

Answer:  "That is a good question. Last Thursday (8/1) Maestro Linden and some other Lindens were looking at the problem. They could reproduce it in server versions back into the last half of 2012. They had not had time to go further back checking.

They think they know how it 'might' be fixed. Or they may add an animation sync button...

For more details look up the Server Beta UG minutes for 8/1 in the wiki."

fyi.. I went to the blog.. and havent' had time to see if there's anything more informational in that or not.. it's a copy of all the chat so it's easy to get lost.. lol.. but here's the url:  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Beta_Server_Office_Hours/Minutes/2013-08-01

 Maybe somebody else has more patience than me to read it and figure what it's saying.. lol.

VikkiLynn Caproni