Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dance Video - "Broadway ~ Our Way" - Jungle Book

VikkiLynn Caproni sent the following note:

Hello Dance Queens!

I've been so busy both in rl and sl, I haven't had time to go to any new shows, nor learn the new Barre Hud I purchased, but our VL Mega Production of "Broadway ~ Our Way" is still going strong.  We celebrated our 6 month Anniversary on Sunday!  yay!  And as a bonus treat, the videographer, who did a video for us of one song in the show gave me the url and I wanted to share it with you.  I think the video company did a fine job.  Her name is Pamila Tiponi, and her company is Creative IT Videos. Here is her url about her company:   http://www.youtube.com/user/MissArubiana

And here is the video of one song in our show, "I Wanna Be Like You" from the Jungle Book movie.  Broadway~Our Way has been fun and we hope to continue with maybe a few changes here & there. Hope you enjoy, and hope to see you sometime at our show.  Thank you.  VikkiLynn Caproni

Video: I Wanna Be Like You