Monday, February 7, 2022

New Challenge Show Sign Ups Open!


 April 2nd 2022, 2pm SLT


I have done this challenge long ago, it was a lot of fun and amazing how it pushes people into trying something new.  Here is what you do:

Go shopping.  Find a costume that is high quality, well-made BUT NOT something that you would wear.  Something that you would NEVER wear.  Something that makes you say, "That's a really nice costume, I think so-and-so would love it, but it's not me.  I can't see me in it."  Get that costume.  Then create a dance inspired by it.

Some really amazing creations came out of the last time we did this, so jump in and go wild!

Cheers,
Pea

9 acts total, please do not sign up if you think there will be a conflict. First come first in, get me your performer card asap to hold your spot, then complete it later. 

This is an individual challenge show so no troupe is neccessary.
You can get a sign up card from the poster in the Info Center 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hits%20Expert%20Island/157/178/22