Why do we require that you send all event notecards to the mailbox?
- It allows all of the DQ managers to cover calendar and blog posts.
- Second Life might eat a notecard handed directly to a manager.
- Viewer spam settings may eat the notecard.
- Maybe the manager is in the middle of something and can't get to it immediately, then forgets about it.
- Maybe the manager has a lot of offlines and accidentally declines the inventory offer.
- I have a few people muted. Their inventory offers go poof.
As for your personal invitations to dance events, thank you, I'll see if I can make it, but I cannot accept them as submissions for the blog or calendar. As I said before, those have to go into the mailbox.
But wait... don't I get handed the notecard from Debauche ownership directly? Isn't that breaking the rules?
No, not really. Because I'm Debauche's DQ representative. I go to the mailbox, drop it off, and pick it up. We follow the rules, too.
And you can too.
Thank you for understanding,