Friday, May 11, 2018

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Okay, so Dance Police is defunct... didn't really get on a roll with The Highlight Reel... a few draft articles gathering dust that should go to Modemworld.me, along with a This Weekend in Second Life Dance that's accumulating more and more holes in the schedule.

I did write an article a few days ago on the journey I took in putting together my first dance act for Guerilla Burlesque. Taking it to Ddebauche on Sunday. Built a few more, stalled on a couples dance concept, let it slide... and slide... and slide...

Not going to as many shows or shooting as many photos as of late. Hard to shoot when there's a drugged-up cat with a floppy collar of shame sleeping on you.

Tinny


I don't think I'm burning out... and I suppose that's a question for y'all:
  • When do you know you're starting to burn out?
  • How do you take a break?
  • What gets your creative juices flowing again?