Sunday, April 8, 2018

Don't make me call...

I take a lot of photos of dance performances.
Maybe too many.

Sometimes, I smile.
Sometimes, I wince.
And then there’s the times... well... you know...

I like to call this portion of our trip:
Don’t Make Me Call The Dance Police.

Paramount Grand Theatre - April 7 2018
What happens in Froggy Vegas, stays in Froggy Vegas.

Paramount Grand Theatre - April 7 2018
Foundation issues? Call 1-800-FOUNDATION

Paramount Grand Theatre - April 7 2018
I updated WikiPedia to reflect the truth about the Berlin Wall... Pathmaker knocked it down.
(Ahem. With his fist. C'mon, people. I'm trying to keep it clean.)

Paramount Grand Theatre - April 7 2018
Why the bees are dying... OF JEALOUSY!

Paramount Grand Theatre - April 7 2018
It was a travel guide for Essex, but the stage wasn't wide enough.

Phoenix Dance Group - April 7 2018
Meanwhile, in Damascus.

Phoenix Dance Group - April 7 2018
When you call the Dance Police, stay by the phone. Do not hang up and run. It's perfectly safe. There hasn't been a shooting incident for at least... 3 days, I think.

Phoenix Dance Group - April 7 2018
Ever drop acid at an art gallery?

Phoenix Dance Group - April 7 2018
Skittles: Taste the handsome men... I mean rainbow!

Dance Queens Poetry Challenge - April 7 2018
Angry Birds 3

Dance Queens Poetry Challenge - April 7 2018
I think I'll leave this one alone. Has "I'm going to get my ass whupped" written all over it.

Monkey Fun at Cirque
Persistence of Monkey

Monkey Fun at Cirque
Never eat the green bananas

Monkey Fun at Cirque
Don't ask why Cherry has an umbrella (hint: green bananas)

Monkey Fun at Cirque
Is Winter over yet?

Crystal Edge Dancers - April 4 2018
... that's a heavy drinker right there.

Club Image - April 8 2018
Get ooff of those before the Gazans set fire to them!

Club Image - April 8 2018
That gazebo lists for $900,000 in Downtown San Francisco. As a two-family dwelling, no less.

Kiki's Burlesque - April 8 2018
Sartre said that Hell is eternity in a room with your friends, but a blue violin comes close.

And by the way...

30,000

So, I think I can take a break. Hrm... who can I ask to take over?

Debauche - April 8 2018

Thank you, and stay tuned next wheneverthehell for the next thrilling episode.

"Hey. It's Cave. Someone's not daaaancing. Come on. You know the law - testing IS NOT a dance exemption. Don't make me call the dance police"

- Cave Johnson, Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative Expansion Pack.



I've been doing the Saturday and Sunday event notecards in the group for a few weeks.
Thank you to everyone who has included SLURLs, landmarks, textures, and full descriptions.
Makes things a lot easier to post the blog posts, calendar entries, and put together the notecards.
It feels good to be useful.