Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Urban Aly Designs Sells Illegal Dances


Urban Aly Designs Sells Illegal Dances

Today, I got this note from a DANCE QUEENS member ...

"Hi Nottoo,

I was searching for dances on Marketplace and came across this vendor:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/27186.  I went their shop inworld to pick up some of the $1 items to see if there were interesting dances. I rezzed one of the items to look at the dance inside and was surprised to find the creator is Easy Babcock. I checked another and found the same creator.  I am attaching the LM if you want to investigate further.

The dances I looked at were "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" and "Dancing Queen" both found on the wall with the $1 items ..."

I went to the store and bought one of the items which combine music and dancing. Yes, the dance was created by Easy Babcock. Thanks to the DQ memeber who sent the note.

I followed up with a note to Easy so he can stop this illegal seller.

While at the store, I saw this sign:


I guess even thieves worry about someone stealing their goods.

xxx
Nottoo