Friday, September 30, 2011

Finding Your First Dances

Finding Your First Dances 111001


When you first start dancing in SL with your Dance HUD, you need dances. Of course, there are free dances and the DANCE QUEENS Freebie Dance Pack, but you will want more. This means you will need to buy dances. The Dance Maker list is huge and helpful for finding dances you like.


If I were just starting to dance and I could only afford a few dances, here is what I would think about.


First, I would want dances that covered the speeds slow, medium and fast. Then, I would want only really well made dances (i.e. MOCAP) ... sexy, too. Of course, I would want a transition dance or use the free replacement called DQ001 (in the Free Stuff box), and I would want a waiting dance. If my budget were really constrained, I would buy mostly medium speed dances because most songs fit that speed

Here is what I would choose from:

SLOW
swoon - Sine Wave
danish - Sine Wave
Absynth_018 - Henmations
GOGO_N_004 - Henmations
My-SENSUAL-49 - MyAnimations

My-SENSUAL-78 - MyAnimations

MEDIUM
AKEYO_dance-NINA_03 - AKEYO
AKEYO_dance-NINA_02 - AKEYO
TAM01_Dance_AKEYO - AKEYO
m_dance_77 - Henmations
Katja-Dance_01_HUMANOID - HUMANOID
dream on - Sine Wave
shaken and stirred - Sine Wave
S4D_urban_250 - Studio4D
Buttweiser TIS - TIS
Envy TIS - TIS
VISTA-UrbanSexyDance01-25.7 - Vista

FAST
*Hotfoot - A&M
LENN01_DANCE_AKEYO - AKEYO
Yuss01_DANCE_AKEYO - AKEYO
My-R&B Dance-01 - MyAnimations
butterscotch - Sine Wave
shake and bake - Sine Wave
S4D_Body_229 - Studio4D

TRANSITION
Sultry Down Body - Abranimations or DQ001

WAITING
rythm6 - Djezebel


xxxxx
Nottoo