Tuesday, August 22, 2023

MAD about DANCE

 

Wednesday August 23, 2023 at 1 PMslt

MAD about DANCE project
Reflections of my life   at  Whimsy Theater_Spice Island
 Janjii’s creation 
Choreography, Stage design : Janjii Rugani
Costume Design: Icy on Fire and Janjii Rugani
Cast: Icy on Fire, Mirabel, Jameelah , Artemis Collazo, Janjii Rugani
Like most of my artwork, Reflections of my life is an autobiographical show that runs through different emotional moods that I have experienced throughout my life with emphasis on the feminine aspect, my evolution as a woman.
Special thanks to Hermes Kondor who provided his artwork to compose the design of Reflections and In mood of Illusion
we will have a confraternization dance after the show

Special instructions/dress code:
Dress code =casual
we will have a confraternization dance after the show

SLURL/LM:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Commonwealth/140/82/2351