Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Love Dancing

Hi All xxxx

This is Nottoo Wise with the first post to the SL DANCE QUEEN blog.

When I started in SL, I did not know what to expect. I had never played any type of online "game" before. It didn't take long to get me hooked. One of the biggest hooks was dancing. I fell in love with it.

Over my 2 1/2 years in SL I have spent many hours dancing and thinking about dancing. It has given me great pleasure. The idea for the DANCE QUEEN group was to find a way to link with others who felt as I do about dancing. Creating dances with motion capture technology is beyond my capabilities, so I am not a dance maker. But, finding ways to extend the pleasure of dancing seems to have no limits. This blog is for those who love dancing. Anyone can contribute.

Cheryl Nitely is helping me set up the blog and the technical things that will make it useful for you. We want to do a lot of things here. Some of the ideas are to take the information that I send out to DANCE QUEEN members in Daily Notices and place it in an easily accessible location. This includes information about your Huddles HUD, how to choreograph, freebie dances, dance sequences, dance ratings, dance groups, dance equipment and more.

So turn up the music and let's boogie.

xxxxx

Nottoo