Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sisters

Sisters Video Link



So I've been feeling like someone who has had to sit at the little kids table on Thanksgiving Day (American Holiday). You remember where they sat a card-table on 4 supporting blocks and we sat cross-legged on the floor. Now I finally get to sit at the "grown-folks" table. Seems there is more to eat here and I can ask for 2nds.

That's what it's felt like when you have a new product but have not shown the newest "in-feature" that everyone asks me about:  "do you have the "new in-feature of 2013", cause all the other grown-folk at the table have one. Sheesh!. Until this was this was done, I understand that I was just seen as an "also ran". So here it is...you asked for it...a demo of Yummy'z version of an AvatarMover that is just 1 of the now 120+ features included in the Artiste Performance GOLD Suite release.

No comments:

Post a Comment