2013/12/03

The Night Theatre - Dancers Wanted

Aelva Resident sent the following:






The Night Theater is a recently formed SL dance performance group that now seeks passionate dancers for future shows.

To start with, what I need is a few brave people to get on my strings for the upcoming Christmas show. But in the long run, I seek to build a family of performers working together to bring sl dance entertainment to new frontiers. If you have experience and passion for this form of pixel expressionism, send me, Aelva Resident, a notecard telling who you are, your sl dance experience and why you want to join us. I will give you a tour of the grounds as they are in their winter coating, show you the clubhouse and we can talk further in detail of what is to come.

Hope to see you around the grid and in my inbox!

Aelva

0 comments:

Post a Comment