2013/01/02

Dancers Wanted for Jazz Club Troupe


Dancers Wanted for Jazz Club Troupe

Callie Mocha sent this note to me today and agreed for it to be a blog post ...

==================

Hi Nottoo,

I'm a member of Dance Queens and I'm wondering if you might know of anyone who would be interested in working with and creating a dance group/troupe for a jazz club. I work with a well known Jazz club and the club Owners are considering a troupe who would be available as staff members to perform occasional shows. I don't have a lot of information right now. I do know they are interested in ballet but I'm sure once they saw the actual performance, they would be open to other types of dance.  It is important that the performances be PG, as the club is PG.

If you have any information at all, please feel free to IM me anytime.

Thank you so much !
Sincerely,
Callie Mocha


==================

Please contact Callie directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment