Saturday, December 1, 2012

DANCE QUEENS Dance Award Trophies


DANCE QUEENS Dance Award Trophies 121201

I have been working on the DANCE QUEENS Awards (DaQD - The Cutie) preparing for the nominations and awards. I received no volunteers to make a sculpty trophy for the DaQD, so I went on SL Marketplace and looked at the sellers of trophies and awards. One of the best was Spume Shepherd. You can see his work online and here is an example of one I particularly like.


I contacted Spume and he agreed to make a unique trophy sculpty for us for the DaQD Awards. The trophies will only be for us :-) Each category winner will receive a no copy, no tran, no mod trophy and there will be a floating text above the trophy that says the year and award category.

To make the trophy we need a model of a dancer. Specifically what is needed is two photos of a dancer in the same pose, one from the front and the other from the side. If you would like to submit a pose for the award, please send it to me by midnight, Monday, 3 December.  If you submit a pose, please use a solid color background for the photos. If we get more than one good one, I will ask you to vote on the one you like the best. If no poses are submitted, I will use a pose from Amimation.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A PART OF SL DANCE HISTORY .... Hahahahah.

xxx
Nottoo

2 comments:

  1. Wait! okok! ill look around ..that wasent made by the same creator as your shoes by any chance was it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medal is a nice weight and good quality, engraving is faultless, not to mention great value.golf awards I would not hesitate to buy again, highly recommended,

    ReplyDelete