Monday, November 12, 2012

HUMANOID and AKEYO


HUMANOID and AKEYO 121112

I've suspected for some time that AKEYO and HUMANOID have a common ownership. There is nothing wrong about this since it merely represents a marketing strategy for approaching the dance marketplace.

Let me give you two little pieces of evidence ...

Around HUMANOID

If you fly around HUMANOID, you eventually see the place where the servers are located for the sim. I took a picture of the server boxes there:


Take a look at who makes the servers for HUMANOID ... AKEYO. If you were a competitor of AKEYO would you use their servers? Hmmm.

HUMANOID on the AKEYO Sim

AKEYO has a lot of stores. If you use your search function, and enter AKEYO as the search term, you find many of these AKEYO stores. So, I went to some of these stores and on one I found something really interesting ,,, a HUMANOID store on an AKEYO sim. Here is the picture.


Check out the sim name at the top of my Firestorm screen at the HUMANOID store. If you had HUMANOID as a competitor, would you host one of their stores on your sim? Hmm.

xxx
Nottoo

No comments:

Post a Comment