2012/11/19

Dance Costumes - Heads


Dance Costumes - Heads 121119

You may remember some time ago I wrote about using the alpha layer to make special costumes like stick figures.


Today I wanted to make a change to my avatar's head to dance to a special song, so I used the Headless Avatar Alpha Mask in the Body Parts of my inventory library. I wanted to make an anime figure. To do this I first made myself headless by wearing the Headless Avatar alpha layer. Then, I found a free anime head on SL Marketplace. I wore the head and i was ready for a mikumiku dance or any anime dance.


As you can see I also found a free pumpkin head. You can wear whatever you want from a tree to a surfboard on your headless avatar to make your own unique dancing costume.

xxx
Nottoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment