Friday, September 21, 2012

'Abranimations MUSEUM' Free stuff shop


'Abranimations MUSEUM' Free stuff shop 120921

Abramelin Wolfe of Abranimations sent the following notice today ...

==================

'Abranimations MUSEUM' Free stuff shop
Fri, Sep 21 2012 11:53:11 AM PDT


Today I have opened a 'abranimations museum' in my main store which has old items, discontinued stock and some never released items. All for free!  I had an inventory clear out :D Theres loads of items, some are a little strange and date way back to 2004 when I first joined SL. I have more I plan to be adding over the coming weeks as well. I figure even though I dont feel these items are good enough to sell any more that they might still bring some amusment to some folk in SL. Landmark attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment