2012/08/14

Dance Costume Sources


Dance Costume Sources 120813

Recently Psyche Lunasea has been showing a lot of burlesque costumes on her blog. I use the Google translate feature so I can understand what she is saying. After looking at all the work Psyche had done to identify burlesque costumes I thought it might be helpful for DANCE QUEENS members to see her listing of LMs, so I IMd Psyche. After talking with Psyche, she volunteered to send all the costume LMs that she has. She divided them into groups. Here is what she sent:

FORMAL
Here are some flats that I got free for visiting the Purple Moon store.

FASHION

Here I am thinking about a Gizza Creations dress (in red of course). Not my style.

GOTHIC/CYBER

Here I am at Grollwerk checking out the Noble Rogue. Hmmm, I like black but I like things sexier.

COSTUMES

Some of the places Psyche suggested have clothing for men too, like this beach costume from Champagne I thought about for Riddle.

RETRO

Hmmm, these dresses at Artilleri look like my old grandma's outfits. She was a wild one in her time, hahahaha.

SEXY

Well, this dress from MdC-Vanilla Pleasures i couldn't resist.

SILK

Some stores, like MAKTUB, also sell male costumes.

LINGERIE

Here are some stockings I bought at Sheer.

Happy costume hunting and thank you, Psyche.
xxx
Nottoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment