Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Conjoined Dancing


Conjoined Dancing 120207

I have been in SL over five years and it's hard to be surprised by things any more. Yesterday, I came across something that did surprise me ... Conjoined Dancing.

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up, but it does exist as something called the "Conjoiner.". Let me show you what it looks like with my RL best friend who is in SL as none other than Nottooo Wise (we call her 3ooo).


There are quite a few poses and four dances included with the Conjoiner. The dances are freebie dances, but you can add your own.

I think the way that it works is to use a high priority animation that puts the hips of the two avatars at the same position, but separates the upper half. You can remove the animations inside and see that they are quite specialized also to remove one arm. The scripting to make it work looks pretty good though I suppose I could figure out how to recreate it with two HUDs, but I think I won't. 

There is also a third pose ball you can activate to have a partner for the conjoined.

You can get it at SL Marketplace or in-world at TwiztedFlesh for 1000 L.

1 comment:

  1. O_o

    "I don't know whether to laugh or throw up" - LOL me too :)

    ReplyDelete