Monday, October 17, 2011

Anypose Expression



Anypose Expression 111017


I do not use emotes while dancing, although the Huddles HUD has this capability. My emotions change a lot and I generally don't like to build fixed facial expressions into my dance sequences. While skimming SL Marketplace I came across a product that will make it easier for me to use just the right expression while dancing. It's called the Anypose Expression and it's free.

It is a HUD-based way of selecting emotes that you can use while dancing. Normally, I put my main dance HUD on the upper left corner of my screen. So, I put the Anypose Expression on the upper right.



With the two HUDs I can dance my favorite dances or sequences using my dance HUD and make the facial expressions I want while dancing ... FUN. It also allows you to control your hands and fingers to some degree.

====================

I also went to the Anypose Store and found there is another system for making static poses. I added this location to the Dance Makers List in the Dance Management and Creation section.

====================

xxx

Nottoo



xxx

Nottoo

No comments:

Post a Comment