2011/09/30

DANCE QUEENS Blog

Hi DANCE QUEENS members.

Here it is .. the blog back to life. I hope to make this a place for you to find all the up-to-date information you want about dancing in SL in an organized way.

The blog consists of posts like this one that any DANCE QUEENS member can make. Anything related to SL dancing can be posted. The blog also has pages that are dedicated to the large amount of information that we have collected about dancing. Look on the right and you see the subjects (for example, Dance Makers or Dance Times). Over the next few weeks I will be adding the information we have to these pages, so that you can easily find the latest on any dance subject. The pages are kind of empty now, but that will change.

Included in the blog is the Dance Calendar that can include your dance shows or events. While I am trying to figure out how to give you all access to post to the calendar, you can send me your dance group schedule and I will enter it.

Also, this is a place for you to contribute. The blog is limited to 100 people who can contribute. Right now we have three (hahahaha). If you have something to say about dance, you can write it yourself and I can set you up as a contributor, or you can send it to me and I will post it.

If you have ideas how to make this blog more useful for your dancing in SL, let me know.

xxxx

Nottoo

1 comments:

  1. Nottoo -

    I just wanted to say thank you. I am a HUGE fan of dancing (RL & SL) and I love being able to dance and perform in SL. I only recently found the DQ group, and I have learned more from the group and its members in only a few months than I did for several years wandering around on my own in SL. There are millions of people in SL with knowledge, but not everyone is willing to share it.
    So a big thanks to you and all the DQ members who have made such a positive impact on dancing in SL. I can't wait to see what I learn next!

    ReplyDelete