2010/02/21

DANCE SQUENCE 108- Medium Beat

DANCE SEQUENCE NUMBER
108



USE
This sequence was created by Diddy Hyun with a MEDIUM BEAT song in mind.

DANCES REQUIRED
*Frozen Fire - A&M MOCAP
VISTA-UrbanSexyDanceF02_bis - VISTA Animations
*Startin' Somethin' - A&M MOCAP
*My Sassy Girl - A&M MOCAP
Sultry Down Body - Abranmiations inside the Sexy Hud

DANCE SEQUENCE
*Frozen Fire|23|VISTA-UrbanSexyDanceF02_bis|20|*Startin' Somethin'|23|*My Sassy Girl|26|*Frozen Fire|23|VISTA-UrbanSexyDanceF02_bis|20|*Startin' Somethin'|23|*My Sassy Girl|27|Sultry Down Body


INSTRUCTIONS
Cut and paste the dance sequence into your notecard in your HUD. The dance will appear as *Frozen Fire but will be sequenced.

You can also use the [NAME] command before it and call it what you want. Example (change My Name to whatever you wish:

[NAME]My Name|*Frozen Fire|23|VISTA-UrbanSexyDanceF02_bis|20|*Startin' Somethin'|23|*My Sassy Girl|26|*Frozen Fire|23|VISTA-UrbanSexyDanceF02_bis|20|*Startin' Somethin'|23|*My Sassy Girl|27|Sultry Down Body

If you would like this dance to repeat, drop the Sultry Down Body and add this command [REPEAT]:

*Frozen Fire|23|VISTA-UrbanSexyDanceF02_bis|20|*Startin' Somethin'|23|*My Sassy Girl|26|*Frozen Fire|23|VISTA-UrbanSexyDanceF02_bis|20|*Startin' Somethin'|23|*My Sassy Girl|27|[REPEAT]

Happy Dancing :)

-Cheryl Nitely for the Dance Queens

0 comments:

Post a Comment