Monday, January 18, 2010

Dance Sequence 098 - Medium Glory

DANCE SEQUENCE NUMBER
098

USE
Galilla Sinatra sent me this sequence without saying too much about it. She named it Glory Sequence and all the dances come from Sine Wave. When I saw the sequence, it was a smooth medium to slow dance that felt good when I wanted to show a little leg and some seductive rolls and twirls.

DANCES REQUIRED
pluck my own strings - Sine Wave Island
attitude - Sine Wave Island
glory - Sine Wave Island

DANCE SEQUENCE
pluck my own strings|30.5|attitude|26|glory|20|pluck my own strings|30.5|attitude|26|glory|20|pluck my own strings|30.5|attitude|26|glory

INSTRUCTIONS
Cut and paste the dance sequence into your notecard in your HUD. The dance will appear as pluck my own strings but will be sequenced.

Have fun,

xxxx Nottoo

No comments:

Post a Comment