Monday, January 18, 2010

Dance Sequence 093 - Fast Chillin'

DANCE SEQUENCE NUMBER
093



USE
Cilla Teebrook choreographed this sequence. She said, "I wanted something to go with 'beat baby" and come up with these." I like it for just chilling out to fast songs.

DANCES REQUIRED
beat baby -Sine Wave Island
shake that ass- 3FX Club Equipment, Dancepoles
shine on me - 3FX Club Equipment, Dancepoles
step up - 3FX Club Equipment, Dancepoles

DANCE SEQUENCE
step up|21|beat baby|28.5|shake that ass|20|shine on me|19|step up|21|beat baby|28.5|shake that ass|20|shine on me|19|step up|21|beat baby|28.5|shake that ass|20|shine on me

INSTRUCTIONS
Cut and paste the dance sequence into your notecard in your HUD. The dance will appear as step up but will be sequenced.

Have fun,

xxxx Nottoo

No comments:

Post a Comment