2010/01/18

Dance Sequence 088 - Worship

DANCE SEQUENCE NUMBER
088

USE
I am not much for begging, but if that is part of you, this sequence will express the feeling. It's good for medium speed songs. Once I saw the entire sequence I began to like it. Maybe it was the music (Jeff Healey - Whipping Post), slow and anguished. Anyway, it's useful in your repertoire.

DANCES REQUIRED
worship -Djezebel animation
forgive me - 3FX Club Equipment, Dancepoles
I believe - 3FX Club Equipment, Dancepoles
without you - 3FX Club Equipment, Dancepoles

DANCE SEQUENCE
I believe|21.1|without you|22.4|forgive me|21.2|worship|15.0|I believe|21.1|without you|22.4|forgive me|21.2|I believe|21.1|without you|22.4|forgive me

INSTRUCTIONS
Cut and paste the dance sequence into your notecard in your HUD. The dance will appear as i believe but will be sequenced.

Have fun,

xxxx Nottoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment