2010/01/18

Dance Sequence 063 - Medium Ballet

DANCE SEQUENCE NUMBER
063

USE
Ballet? Nope, not for me ... well, I have been to one, but I can't say I liked it. However, you never know what dance you may be asked to do, so here is ... ballet. Yikes!

DANCES REQUIRED
Nutcracker Ballet 1 (transfer) - Ministry of Motion
el classic - Sine
a glimpse of stocking - Sine

DANCE SEQUENCE
Nutcracker Ballet 1 (transfer)|29.5|el classic|18.1|a glimpse of stocking|29.5|el classic|18.1|Nutcracker Ballet 1 (transfer)|29.5|el classic|18.1|a glimpse of stocking

INSTRUCTIONS
Cut and paste the dance sequence into your notecard in your HUD. The dance will appear as Nutcracker Ballet 1 (transfer) but will be sequenced.

Have fun,

xxxx Nottoo

1 comments:

  1. About "el classic" and "a glimpse of stocking" - I looked for them at Sinewave and couldn't find them, so I IM'ed the merchant, just got an answer:
    "Sinewave Gears: Hi, sorry, we don't sell this dance at the moment."
    So I guess this sequence is out-of-reach as well as out-of-date...

    ReplyDelete