2009/07/27

Dance Sequence 054 - JAMMIN 4 Redux Fast

DANCE SEQUENCE NUMBER
054

USE
This one was created by Cheryl Nitely and is called Jammin 4. Cheryl says, "The 4 means about 4 minutes long. I use these when I DJ so I can ... use this for a high energy song about four minutes long (country or boogie blues or rock)."

DANCES REQUIRED
chrome bumper Sine Wave Island
lets dance Sine Wave Island
shakedown Sine Wave Island
release Sine Wave Island
shake and bake Sine Wave Island
buckle my shoe Sine Wave Island

DANCE SEQUENCE
chrome bumper|26.4|lets dance|23.1|shakedown|24.4|release|29.50|shake and bake|30.97|lets dance|23.1|shakedown|24.4|buckle my shoe|25.50|lets dance|23.1|shakedown|24.4|release

INSTRUCTIONS
Cut and paste the dance sequence into your notecard in your HUD. The dance will appear as chrome bumper but will be sequenced.

Have fun,

xxxx Nottoo
Dance Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment