2009/05/21

DANCE SEQUENCE 012 - Fast & Fun

Dance sequences are useful in your Huddles EZ Animator as a way to dance to a complete song using different dances.

DANCE SEQUENCE NUMBER
012

USE
This is a fast dance sequence which is fun to dance and includes a little "on the floor" movement

DANCES REQUIRED
easy kneesy - Sine Wave
russian roulette- Sine Wave
let me think about it - 3FX

DANCE SEQUENCE
let me think about it|24|easy kneesy|11.5|let me think about it|24|russian roulette|21|let me think about it|24|easy kneesy|11.5|let me think about it|24|russian roulette|21|let me think about it

INSTRUCTIONS
Cut and paste the dance sequence into your notecard in your HUD. The dance will appear as let me think about it but will be sequenced.

Have fun,

xxxx Nottoo
Dance Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment